Here are some projects I’m currently working on or have worked on in the past.
I run a few services for the amazing folks over at the 32-Bit Cafe.
- RSS reader: an instance of the FreshRSS feed reader to provide an easy to use entry point for community members looking to get started with RSS.
- Discussion boards: An instance of postmill used to share interesting links and resources to the community.
- Discuss bot: A Discord bot that sends new posts from the discussion boards to a channel in the Discord server.
- This website
- yequari’s emporium of excellent toys
- SeekerBot: A Discord bot to keep track of trading card game matches taking place online.
- powerlinx: A static site generator.
- Pynex: A terminal browser for m15o’s nex protocol.
- lox-interpreter: Source code as I’m working through Robert Nystrom’s excellent Crafting Interpeters.
- yqsh: A toy shell written in C to learn Linux systems programming.
- weatherbar: A cli application to get current weather conditions, for use in status bar programs like i3bar, waybar, etc.